Made to correct the odd and often makeshift mounting solutions while using the MP5 with modern white light and laser setups, we came up with the Normalized Activation Switch (NAS). This mount, created for use with the full compact Modbutton Lite, allows for ambi use while creating minimal snag points when using the unconventional, albeit novel HK roller locked style charging handle. It is specifically designed around the full size MP5 platform while using Surefire M63 or KAC RAS tri-rails, but will work with any railed handguard that allows a minimum clearance of 0.065” on each side of the forward step of the cocking tube. We recommend the NAS-K for use with Midwest Industries MLOK Rails.
The NAS can also be used in conjuction with the front sight mounted NAS-K to allow for two independent switches to be secured end to end, much like the Insight dual switches.
- For use with Modbutton Lite and Dual Lead (not included)
- Familiar, top mounted location
- Adjustable rotation for user hand preference/ handguard clearance
- Routing notch along the bottom for cable management
- Saves precious rail space
- Dyed Multi Jet Fusion Nylon Polymer construction
- Weight: 0.28oz / 7.95g
- Made in USA
Includes hardware and slap
**Not compatible with Midwest Industries MLOK Handguards**
There are no reviews yet.